REBOOT YOUR WELLBEING
CREATE DEEP TRANSFORMATION
Make connections between your everyday health and wellness habits to a life filled with vitality, fearlessness, wise purpose, and spiritual sustenance. This elegant guidebook for awakened holistic living distills the basics and offers up practical solutions for busy people who yearn for lasting results.
What You’ll Discover:
- Wellbeing transformation begins the moment you get out of bed every day. It isn’t complicated, it’s not expensive, and you don’t need to be an expert to experience it.
- Mundane self-care routines can be turned into truly satisfying rituals which spark lasting wellbeing from the inside out. When self-care is a priority, the rest of your life is organized around it for the best possible results.
- Slowing down and connecting to rhythms and energies of the natural world (seasonal living in action) is a sustainable solution to stress, burnout, illness, fear and anxiety
- Insight can’t be outsourced: Your mindful self-care habits become perfect DIY wisdom traditions. Self-knowledge and agency support your health and wellness liberation.
- Your personal wellbeing habits can positively affect your home and family life, community, and the world at large.
What People Are Saying
About the Author - Randi Ragan
Holistic wellbeing expert Randi Ragan is the founder of GreenBliss EcoSpa, celebrating ten years (2016) as Los Angeles' only award-winning mobile spa and wellness service. For over twenty years, Ragan has led yoga and spiritual retreats, created experiences for healing and wellbeing and guided groups and individuals with rituals and ceremonies to mark life milestones. Her book is a compendium of these journeys and experiences. Her blog, The Mindful Living Almanac (www.randiragan.com) has been providing readers inspiration for mindful, seasonal living since 2008.